6TH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE PV-Hybrid and Mini-Grid Conference, Chambéry, FRANCE - April 26-27, 2012
- Xavier Vallvé, Director de TTA, presidió el panel “Design and Simulation” y también fue ponente en el panel “Field Experience Part 2”, y su ponencia fue “Novel example of PV and Wtg Back Up Power Systems for Weak Rural Grids in Lebanon”.
- Antoine Graillot, Consultor de TTA, participó en el panel “System Components” y su ponencia fue “15 Years of Field Experience with the “Daily Energy Allowance” - Concept as the Basis for Load Control and Guide for Social Behaviour in Rural Micro Grids”.
- ECOWAS Sustainable Energy Forum (ESEF) 2023 to be held in Cabo Verde, October 12-13, 2023 TTA, as Supporting Organization, is pleased to invite you to this premier energy event in West Africa, organized by ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE). This 8th edition of the Forum will take place in Praia and also,..+
- Several contracts have been signed in 2023, among which: Powering Healthcare Assessment and Roadmap in Madagascar, SEforAll, July 2023 EPCC (Engineering-Procurement-Construction-Commissioning) for a Solar PV plant and distribution lines for a refugee camp in Kobe, Ethiopia, AECID, July 2023 Support to USAID’s Electrification Program in Papua New Guinea (PNG), RTI International, July..+
- Vacancies | TTA is seeking qualified candidates to join its team. We invite you to see details on current opportunities under tab “Human Resources - "Work with us " - See NEW - July - August 2023 ..+
- Support to the assessment of ten mini grids to improve access to water, energy, and telecommunications needs and support productive uses in South Suriname, December 2022 This technical assistance consists of supporting the Ministry of Natural Resources (MNH), the Ministry of Regional Development and Sports (MROS), and Energie Bedrijven Suriname (EBS) through a technical collaboration with the Interamerican Development Bank (IDB) in the screening, energy, water, and..+