New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- Vacancy – TTA is hiring | Bid Writer and Manager TTA is seeking to hire a qualified candidate to join its Commercial department team in its headquarters in Barcelona. Click here for details and to apply for this position. ..+
- Updated Feasibility Study & Detailed Design of a Hybrid Power System, at MIRWAIS REGIONAL HOSPITAL, Afghanistan, July 2021 The objective of this project is the hybridization of the existing diesel plant of this large Hospital in Kandahar. TTA will provide services to ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross), as owner’s engineer, including the feasibility study update and detailed design,..+
- Préparation d’une étude sur la tarification et l'élaboration d'un modèle de calcul des tarifs de vente et d'achat de l'électricité produite par les mini-réseaux au Burundi, PNUD, juin 2021 TTA avec son collaborateur local exécutera cette étude qui consiste à évaluer les différentes options d’évolution des tarifs et de leur structure, et leur impact sur l’équilibre financier de l’opérateur de mini-réseaux, ainsi que la standardisation des équipements solaires et autres..+
- Enhancing Energy Efficiency for Humanitarian Infrastructure in Gambella, GIZ, Ethiopia, March 2021 Provision of services to support UNCHR, ARRA (Administration for Refugee & Returnee Affairs) and its partners in enhancing the energy efficiency (EE) of existing and future energy infrastructure and usage. The objective consists of assessing EE and energy conservation possibilities in..+