New International Conference “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access”, Germany, September 21-23, 2016
Xavier Vallvé of Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) will act as Co-chairman of this upcoming event, together with Werner Weiss of AEE-Institute for Sustainable Technologies of Austria, organized by OTTI. New, because this Conference on “Solar Technologies and Hybrid Mini Grids to improve Energy Access” brings together into one, the three successful conferences that have been held in the last several years:
PV-Hybrids and Mini-Grids (7 editions)
Small PV Applications on for Rural Electrification (4 editions)
Solar Technology for Development Cooperation (one edition)
This Conference to be held in Metropolitan Frankfurt seeks to contribute in responding to the huge challenge of energy access by determining firm actions to reach sustainable energy for all.
- To consolidate the knowledge around solutions that have proven to work and their enabling factors
- To present different models of financing, business models and technologies that enable the fast uptake of such solutions and
- To provide new roads for research and innovation.
TTA is keen to meet the participants to share experiences, synergies and commitment which is what will make the difference in the World of Energy Access.
- S-@ccess Conference, 4th edition April 26-28, 2023, in Mallorca – Call for Abstracts – Extended Deadline: 15th NOVEMBER! New deadline for sending Abstracts is November 15th! The Scientific Committee has been constituted. As in previous editions, the members are reputable experts from all over the globe, with large experience in the energy access sector, covering expertise in the overall conference..+
- Vacancies | TTA is seeking qualified candidates to join its team. We invite you to see details on current opportunities under tab “Human Resources - "Work with us " - See NEW ones 03/November/2022 ..+
- Plan Integrado Nacional de Electrificación Rural de Bolivia, BID, marzo 2022 Servicios para apoyar la elaboración del Plan con base en la situación actual del sistema eléctrico del área rural del país, incluyendo el Sistema Interconectado Nacional SIN y los Sistemas Aislados. Se busca definir un Modelo de Electrificación Nacional a través..+
- Powering Social Infrastructure Technical Firm – Sierra Leone, SEforALL, March 2022 Technical assistance services to the SEforALL Healthcare team in understanding demand, proposing designs and estimate costs to electrify a given number of hospitals, secondary schools and of health clinics. ..+